Download HTC Desire 20 plus official USB drivers for Windows. You will find HTC Desire 20 plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android HTC Desire 20 plus USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from HTC Desire 20 plus without hassle.
HTC Desire 20 plus drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download HTC Desire 20 plus USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install HTC Desire 20 plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all HTC handset drivers. Besides HTC USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on HTC Desire 20 plus.
Recommended HTC Desire 20 plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your HTC Desire 20 plus. Do follow the given tutorials for HTC Desire 20 plus below:
HTC Desire 20 plus Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
HTC Desire 20 plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your HTC Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save HTC Desire 20 plus driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract HTC Desire 20 plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager