Download HTC Desire 12 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find HTC Desire 12 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install HTC Desire 12 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all HTC handset drivers. Besides HTC USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on HTC Desire 12.
Last Updated on
Recommended HTC Desire 12 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your HTC Desire 12. Do follow the given tutorials for HTC Desire 12 below:
HTC Desire 12 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
HTC Desire 12 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
HTC Desire 12 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your HTC Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save HTC Desire 12 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract HTC Desire 12 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager