Download HTC Bolt official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find HTC Bolt USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android HTC Bolt USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from HTC Bolt without hassle.
HTC Bolt drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download HTC Bolt USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install HTC Bolt USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all HTC handset drivers. Besides HTC USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on HTC Bolt.
Recommended HTC Bolt device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your HTC Bolt. Do follow the given tutorials for HTC Bolt below:
HTC Bolt ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
HTC Bolt Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your HTC Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: HTC
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save HTC Bolt driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract HTC Bolt driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager