Download Hotmax R21 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Hotmax R21 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Hotmax R21 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Hotmax R21 without hassle.
Hotmax R21 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Hotmax R21 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Hotmax R21 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Hotmax handset drivers. Besides Hotmax USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Hotmax R21.
Recommended Hotmax R21 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Hotmax R21. Do follow the given tutorials for Hotmax R21 below:
Hotmax R21 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Hotmax R21 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Hotmax R21 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Hotmax Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Hotmax R21 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Hotmax R21 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager