Download Honor X20 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Honor X20 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Honor X20 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Honor X20 without hassle.
Honor X20 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Honor X20 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Honor X20 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Honor handset drivers. Besides Honor USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Honor X20.
Recommended Honor X20 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Honor X20. Do follow the given tutorials for Honor X20 below:
Honor X20 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Honor X20 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Honor X20 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Honor Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Honor X20 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Honor X20 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager