Download Honor 9 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Honor 9 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Honor 9 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Honor handset drivers. Besides Honor USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Honor 9.
Last Updated on
Recommended Honor 9 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Honor 9. Do follow the given tutorials for Honor 9 below:
Honor 9 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Honor 9 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Honor 9 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Honor Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Honor 9 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Honor 9 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager