Download Google Pixel XL official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Google Pixel XL USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Google Pixel XL USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Google Pixel XL without hassle.
Google Pixel XL drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Google Pixel XL USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Google Pixel XL USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Google Nexus handset drivers. Besides Google Nexus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Google Pixel XL.
Recommended Google Pixel XL device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Google Pixel XL. Do follow the given tutorials for Google Pixel XL below:
Google Pixel XL ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Google Nexus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Google Pixel XL driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Google Pixel XL driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager