Download Google Nexus 4 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Google Nexus 4 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Google Nexus 4 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Google Nexus 4 without hassle.
Google Nexus 4 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Google Nexus 4 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Google Nexus 4 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Google Nexus handset drivers. Besides Google Nexus USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Google Nexus 4.
Recommended Google Nexus 4 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Google Nexus 4. Do follow the given tutorials for Google Nexus 4 below:
Google Nexus 4 ADB for Nexus driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB for Nexus Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Google Nexus Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Google Nexus 4 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Google Nexus 4 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager