Download Goldberg Zap FX 1 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Goldberg Zap FX 1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Goldberg Zap FX 1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Goldberg Zap FX 1 without hassle.
Goldberg Zap FX 1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Goldberg Zap FX 1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Goldberg Zap FX 1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Goldberg handset drivers. Besides Goldberg USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Goldberg Zap FX 1.
Recommended Goldberg Zap FX 1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Goldberg Zap FX 1. Do follow the given tutorials for Goldberg Zap FX 1 below:
Goldberg Zap FX 1 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Goldberg Zap FX 1 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Goldberg Zap FX 1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Goldberg Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Goldberg Zap FX 1 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Goldberg Zap FX 1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager