Download Goldberg Discovery ZL1 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Goldberg Discovery ZL1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Goldberg Discovery ZL1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Goldberg Discovery ZL1 without hassle.
Goldberg Discovery ZL1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Goldberg Discovery ZL1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Goldberg Discovery ZL1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Goldberg handset drivers. Besides Goldberg USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Goldberg Discovery ZL1.
Recommended Goldberg Discovery ZL1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Goldberg Discovery ZL1. Do follow the given tutorials for Goldberg Discovery ZL1 below:
Goldberg Discovery ZL1 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Goldberg Discovery ZL1 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Goldberg Discovery ZL1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Goldberg Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Goldberg Discovery ZL1 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Goldberg Discovery ZL1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager