Download Gicent Halo 5 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Gicent Halo 5 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Gicent Halo 5 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Gicent Halo 5 without hassle.
Gicent Halo 5 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Gicent Halo 5 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Gicent Halo 5 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Gicent handset drivers. Besides Gicent USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Gicent Halo 5.
Recommended Gicent Halo 5 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Gicent Halo 5. Do follow the given tutorials for Gicent Halo 5 below:
Gicent Halo 5 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Gicent Halo 5 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Gicent Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Gicent Halo 5 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Gicent Halo 5 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager