Download G-Tab Q77 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find G-Tab Q77 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android G-Tab Q77 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from G-Tab Q77 without hassle.
G-Tab Q77 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download G-Tab Q77 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install G-Tab Q77 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all G-Tab handset drivers. Besides G-Tab USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on G-Tab Q77.
Recommended G-Tab Q77 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your G-Tab Q77. Do follow the given tutorials for G-Tab Q77 below:
G-Tab Q77 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
G-Tab Q77 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
G-Tab Q77 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your G-Tab Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save G-Tab Q77 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract G-Tab Q77 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager