Download G-Tab P7072G official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find G-Tab P7072G USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android G-Tab P7072G USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from G-Tab P7072G without hassle.
G-Tab P7072G drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download G-Tab P7072G USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install G-Tab P7072G USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all G-Tab handset drivers. Besides G-Tab USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on G-Tab P7072G.
Recommended G-Tab P7072G device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your G-Tab P7072G. Do follow the given tutorials for G-Tab P7072G below:
G-Tab P7072G CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
G-Tab P7072G VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
G-Tab P7072G ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your G-Tab Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save G-Tab P7072G driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract G-Tab P7072G driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager