Download G-Tab G100i official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find G-Tab G100i USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android G-Tab G100i USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from G-Tab G100i without hassle.
G-Tab G100i drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download G-Tab G100i USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install G-Tab G100i USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all G-Tab handset drivers. Besides G-Tab USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on G-Tab G100i.
Recommended G-Tab G100i device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your G-Tab G100i. Do follow the given tutorials for G-Tab G100i below:
G-Tab G100i CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
G-Tab G100i VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
G-Tab G100i ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your G-Tab Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save G-Tab G100i driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract G-Tab G100i driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager