Download Etel X9 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Etel X9 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Etel X9 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Etel X9 without hassle.
Etel X9 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Etel X9 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Etel X9 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Etel handset drivers. Besides Etel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Etel X9.
Recommended Etel X9 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Etel X9. Do follow the given tutorials for Etel X9 below:
Etel X9 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Etel X9 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Etel X9 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Etel Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Etel X9 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Etel X9 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager