Download Duxiu LM1 Max official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Duxiu LM1 Max USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Duxiu LM1 Max USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Duxiu LM1 Max without hassle.
Duxiu LM1 Max drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Duxiu LM1 Max USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Duxiu LM1 Max USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Duxiu handset drivers. Besides Duxiu USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Duxiu LM1 Max.
Recommended Duxiu LM1 Max device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Duxiu LM1 Max. Do follow the given tutorials for Duxiu LM1 Max below:
Duxiu LM1 Max CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Duxiu LM1 Max VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Duxiu LM1 Max ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Duxiu Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Duxiu LM1 Max driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Duxiu LM1 Max driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager