Download DHS P01 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find DHS P01 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install DHS P01 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all DHS handset drivers. Besides DHS USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on DHS P01.
Recommended DHS P01 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your DHS P01. Do follow the given tutorials for DHS P01 below:
DHS P01 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
DHS P01 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
DHS P01 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your DHS Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save DHS P01 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract DHS P01 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager