Download Dexp N380i official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Dexp N380i USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Dexp N380i USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Dexp N380i without hassle.
Dexp N380i drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Dexp N380i USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Dexp N380i USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all DEXP handset drivers. Besides DEXP USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Dexp N380i.
Recommended Dexp N380i device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Dexp N380i. Do follow the given tutorials for Dexp N380i below:
Dexp N380i SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Dexp N380i ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your DEXP Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Dexp N380i driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Dexp N380i driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager