Download Desay TS1618 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Desay TS1618 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Desay TS1618 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Desay TS1618 without hassle.
Desay TS1618 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Desay TS1618 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Desay TS1618 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Desay handset drivers. Besides Desay USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Desay TS1618.
Recommended Desay TS1618 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Desay TS1618. Do follow the given tutorials for Desay TS1618 below:
Desay TS1618 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
Desay TS1618 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Desay Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Desay TS1618 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Desay TS1618 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager