Download Cubot X16 S official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Cubot X16 S USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Cubot X16 S USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cubot X16 S without hassle.
Cubot X16 S drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cubot X16 S USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cubot X16 S USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cubot handset drivers. Besides Cubot USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cubot X16 S.
Recommended Cubot X16 S device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cubot X16 S. Do follow the given tutorials for Cubot X16 S below:
Cubot X16 S VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Cubot X16 S CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Cubot X16 S ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Cubot Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Cubot X16 S driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cubot X16 S driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager