Download Cherry Mobile Granite official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Cherry Mobile Granite USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Cherry Mobile Granite USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cherry Mobile Granite without hassle.
Cherry Mobile Granite drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cherry Mobile Granite USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cherry Mobile Granite USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cherry Mobile Granite.
Cherry Mobile Granite ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Cherry Mobile Granite VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Cherry Mobile Granite CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Cherry Mobile Granite driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cherry Mobile Granite driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager