Download Cherry Flare P1 Plus official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Cherry Flare P1 Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Cherry Flare P1 Plus USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cherry Flare P1 Plus without hassle.
Cherry Flare P1 Plus drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cherry Flare P1 Plus USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cherry Flare P1 Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cherry handset drivers. Besides Cherry USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cherry Flare P1 Plus.
Recommended Cherry Flare P1 Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cherry Flare P1 Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Cherry Flare P1 Plus below:
Cherry Flare P1 Plus VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Cherry Flare P1 Plus CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Cherry Flare P1 Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Cherry Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Cherry Flare P1 Plus driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cherry Flare P1 Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Cherry Flare J3 Lite USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare J6 Plus USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare S5 Power USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare S7 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare X V2 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Marble 2 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Mobile Ace 2 Q440 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Mobile Amber USB Driver