Download Cherry Flare J3 Lite official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Cherry Flare J3 Lite USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Cherry Flare J3 Lite USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cherry Flare J3 Lite without hassle.
Cherry Flare J3 Lite drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cherry Flare J3 Lite USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cherry Flare J3 Lite USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cherry handset drivers. Besides Cherry USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cherry Flare J3 Lite.
Recommended Cherry Flare J3 Lite device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cherry Flare J3 Lite. Do follow the given tutorials for Cherry Flare J3 Lite below:
Cherry Flare J3 Lite CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Cherry Flare J3 Lite VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Cherry Flare J3 Lite ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Cherry Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Cherry Flare J3 Lite driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cherry Flare J3 Lite driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Cherry Flare J6 Plus USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare P1 Plus USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare S5 Power USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare S7 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Flare X V2 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Marble 2 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Mobile Ace 2 Q440 USB Driver
- Download Cherry Mobile Amber USB Driver