Download Cat S60 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Cat S60 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Cat S60 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cat S60 without hassle.
Cat S60 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cat S60 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cat S60 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cat handset drivers. Besides Cat USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cat S60.
Recommended Cat S60 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cat S60. Do follow the given tutorials for Cat S60 below:
Cat S60 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Cat S60 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Cat Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Cat S60 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cat S60 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager