Download Cat S30 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Cat S30 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cat S30 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cat handset drivers. Besides Cat USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cat S30.
Recommended Cat S30 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cat S30. Do follow the given tutorials for Cat S30 below:
Cat S30 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Cat S30 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Cat Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Cat S30 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cat S30 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager