Download Cat B15 Q official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Cat B15 Q USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Cat B15 Q USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Cat B15 Q without hassle.
Cat B15 Q drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Cat B15 Q USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Cat B15 Q Specs & Features
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 1 RAM
Internal Memory: 4GB 1GB RAM
Chipset: Mediatek MT6582M (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Cat B15 Q USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Cat handset drivers. Besides Cat USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Cat B15 Q.
Recommended Cat B15 Q device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Cat B15 Q. Do follow the given tutorials for Cat B15 Q below:
Cat B15 Q CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Cat B15 Q VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Cat B15 Q ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Cat Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Cat B15 Q driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Cat B15 Q driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager