Download Bird X6 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Bird X6 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Bird X6 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Bird handset drivers. Besides Bird USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Bird X6.
Last Updated on
Recommended Bird X6 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Bird X6. Do follow the given tutorials for Bird X6 below:
Bird X6 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Bird X6 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Bird X6 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Bird Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Bird X6 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Bird X6 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager