Download Bird L606 T4 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Bird L606 T4 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Bird L606 T4 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Bird handset drivers. Besides Bird USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Bird L606 T4.
Last Updated on
Recommended Bird L606 T4 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Bird L606 T4. Do follow the given tutorials for Bird L606 T4 below:
Bird L606 T4 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Bird L606 T4 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Bird L606 T4 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Bird Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Bird L606 T4 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Bird L606 T4 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager