Download Bingo 2X Plus official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Bingo 2X Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Bingo 2X Plus USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Bingo 2X Plus without hassle.
Bingo 2X Plus drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Bingo 2X Plus USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Bingo 2X Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Bingo handset drivers. Besides Bingo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Bingo 2X Plus.
Recommended Bingo 2X Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Bingo 2X Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Bingo 2X Plus below:
Bingo 2X Plus CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Bingo 2X Plus VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Bingo 2X Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Bingo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Bingo 2X Plus driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Bingo 2X Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager