Download Beldar F1s official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Beldar F1s USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Beldar F1s USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Beldar F1s without hassle.
Beldar F1s drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Beldar F1s USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Beldar F1s USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Beldar handset drivers. Besides Beldar USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Beldar F1s.
Recommended Beldar F1s device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Beldar F1s. Do follow the given tutorials for Beldar F1s below:
Beldar F1s CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Beldar F1s VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Beldar F1s ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Beldar Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Beldar F1s driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Beldar F1s driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager