Download Bedove X15 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Bedove X15 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Bedove X15 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Bedove handset drivers. Besides Bedove USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Bedove X15.
Last Updated on
Recommended Bedove X15 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Bedove X15. Do follow the given tutorials for Bedove X15 below:
Bedove X15 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Bedove X15 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Bedove X15 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Bedove Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Bedove X15 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Bedove X15 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager