Download Avea InTouch 3 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Avea InTouch 3 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Avea InTouch 3 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Avea handset drivers. Besides Avea USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Avea InTouch 3.
Recommended Avea InTouch 3 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Avea InTouch 3. Do follow the given tutorials for Avea InTouch 3 below:
Avea InTouch 3 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Avea InTouch 3 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Avea InTouch 3 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Avea Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Avea InTouch 3 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Avea InTouch 3 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
Sorry, no related articles to display.