Download Apple iPad 2 CDMA official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Apple iPad 2 CDMA USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Apple iPad 2 CDMA USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Apple iPad 2 CDMA without hassle.
Apple iPad 2 CDMA drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Apple iPad 2 CDMA USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Apple iPad 2 CDMA Specs & Features
Operating System: iOS 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
GPU: PowerVR SGX543MP2
CPU: Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A9
Rear Camera: 0.7 MP
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 512MB RAM, 32GB 512MB RAM, 64GB 512MB RAM
Chipset: Apple A5 (45 nm)
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6930 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Apple iPad 2 CDMA USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all iPhone handset drivers. Besides iPhone USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Apple iPad 2 CDMA.
Recommended Apple iPad 2 CDMA device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Apple iPad 2 CDMA. Do follow the given tutorials for Apple iPad 2 CDMA below:
Apple iPad 2 CDMA CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Apple iPad 2 CDMA VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Apple iPad 2 CDMA ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your iPhone Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Apple iPad 2 CDMA driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Apple iPad 2 CDMA driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Apple ipad 10 USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi USB Driver
- Download Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular USB Driver