Download Alps V5S official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Alps V5S USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Alps V5S USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alps handset drivers. Besides Alps USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Alps V5S.
Last Updated on
Recommended Alps V5S device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Alps V5S. Do follow the given tutorials for Alps V5S below:
Alps V5S CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Alps V5S VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Alps V5S ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alps Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Alps V5S driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Alps V5S driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager