Download Alps M3S official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Alps M3S USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Alps M3S USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alps handset drivers. Besides Alps USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Alps M3S.
Last Updated on
Recommended Alps M3S device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Alps M3S. Do follow the given tutorials for Alps M3S below:
Alps M3S CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Alps M3S VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Alps M3S ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alps Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Alps M3S driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Alps M3S driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager