Download Alps A358i official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Alps A358i USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Alps A358i USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Alps A358i without hassle.
Alps A358i drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Alps A358i USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Alps A358i USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alps handset drivers. Besides Alps USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Alps A358i.
Recommended Alps A358i device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Alps A358i. Do follow the given tutorials for Alps A358i below:
Alps A358i CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Alps A358i VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Alps A358i ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alps Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Alps A358i driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Alps A358i driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager