Download Allview Soul X5 Mini official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Allview Soul X5 Mini USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Allview Soul X5 Mini USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Allview Soul X5 Mini without hassle.
Allview Soul X5 Mini drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Allview Soul X5 Mini USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Allview Soul X5 Mini Specs & Features
GPU: PowerVR GE8100
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM
Chipset: Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Allview Soul X5 Mini USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Allview handset drivers. Besides Allview USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Allview Soul X5 Mini.
Recommended Allview Soul X5 Mini device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Allview Soul X5 Mini. Do follow the given tutorials for Allview Soul X5 Mini below:
Allview Soul X5 Mini CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Allview Soul X5 Mini VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Allview Soul X5 Mini ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Allview Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Allview Soul X5 Mini driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Allview Soul X5 Mini driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download Allview 2 Speed Quad USB Driver
- Download Allview 3 Speed Quad HD USB Driver
- Download Allview A10 Lite USB Driver
- Download Allview A10 Lite 2019 USB Driver
- Download Allview A10 Plus USB Driver
- Download Allview A4 All USB Driver
- Download Allview A4 Duo USB Driver
- Download Allview A5 Duo USB Driver