Download Allview A10 Lite 2019 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Allview A10 Lite 2019 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Allview A10 Lite 2019 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Allview A10 Lite 2019 without hassle.
Allview A10 Lite 2019 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Allview A10 Lite 2019 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Allview A10 Lite 2019 Specs & Features
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 8 MP
Front Camera: 2 MP
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 8GB 1GB RAM
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580M (28 nm)
Battery: Li-Ion 2150 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Allview A10 Lite 2019 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Allview handset drivers. Besides Allview USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Allview A10 Lite 2019.
Recommended Allview A10 Lite 2019 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Allview A10 Lite 2019. Do follow the given tutorials for Allview A10 Lite 2019 below:
Allview A10 Lite 2019 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Allview A10 Lite 2019 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Allview A10 Lite 2019 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Allview Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Allview A10 Lite 2019 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Allview A10 Lite 2019 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager