Download alcatel TCL Plex official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find alcatel TCL Plex USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android alcatel TCL Plex USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from alcatel TCL Plex without hassle.
alcatel TCL Plex drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download alcatel TCL Plex USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install alcatel TCL Plex USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alcatel handset drivers. Besides Alcatel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on alcatel TCL Plex.
Recommended alcatel TCL Plex device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your alcatel TCL Plex. Do follow the given tutorials for alcatel TCL Plex below:
alcatel TCL Plex Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
alcatel TCL Plex ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Alcatel Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Alcatel
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save alcatel TCL Plex driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract alcatel TCL Plex driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager