Download alcatel Smart Tab 7 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find alcatel Smart Tab 7 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install alcatel Smart Tab 7 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alcatel handset drivers. Besides Alcatel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on alcatel Smart Tab 7.
Last Updated on
Recommended alcatel Smart Tab 7 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your alcatel Smart Tab 7. Do follow the given tutorials for alcatel Smart Tab 7 below:
alcatel Smart Tab 7 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
alcatel Smart Tab 7 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
alcatel Smart Tab 7 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alcatel Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save alcatel Smart Tab 7 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract alcatel Smart Tab 7 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager