Download Alcatel 3T 8 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Alcatel 3T 8 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Alcatel 3T 8 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alcatel handset drivers. Besides Alcatel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Alcatel 3T 8.
Last Updated on
Recommended Alcatel 3T 8 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Alcatel 3T 8. Do follow the given tutorials for Alcatel 3T 8 below:
Alcatel 3T 8 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Alcatel 3T 8 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Alcatel 3T 8 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alcatel Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Alcatel 3T 8 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Alcatel 3T 8 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager