Download alcatel 1 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find alcatel 1 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android alcatel 1 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from alcatel 1 without hassle.
alcatel 1 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download alcatel 1 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install alcatel 1 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Alcatel handset drivers. Besides Alcatel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on alcatel 1.
Recommended alcatel 1 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your alcatel 1. Do follow the given tutorials for alcatel 1 below:
alcatel 1 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
alcatel 1 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
alcatel 1 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Alcatel Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Alcatel
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save alcatel 1 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract alcatel 1 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager