Download Advan S50K official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Advan S50K USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Advan S50K USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Advan S50K without hassle.
Advan S50K drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Advan S50K USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Advan S50K USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Advan handset drivers. Besides Advan USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Advan S50K.
Recommended Advan S50K device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Advan S50K. Do follow the given tutorials for Advan S50K below:
Advan S50K SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
Advan S50K ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Advan Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Advan
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Advan S50K driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Advan S50K driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager