Download 360 F4 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find 360 F4 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android 360 F4 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from 360 F4 without hassle.
360 F4 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download 360 F4 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install 360 F4 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all 360 handset drivers. Besides 360 USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on 360 F4.
Recommended 360 F4 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your 360 F4. Do follow the given tutorials for 360 F4 below:
360 F4 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
360 F4 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your 360 Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save 360 F4 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract 360 F4 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager