Download Oppo F7 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Oppo F7 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Oppo F7 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Oppo handset drivers. Besides Oppo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Oppo F7.
Recommended Oppo F7 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Oppo F7. Do follow the given tutorials for Oppo F7 below:
Oppo F7 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Oppo F7 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Oppo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Oppo F7 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Oppo F7 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager